8 years ago
Sunday, September 13, 2009
I just want to take a second to brag about my amazing husband... So while Justin is finishing up school this year and taking lots of credits to finish faster, I am working to support us. I love my job, so I have no problem going to work everyday. Every morning when I'm leaving, I kiss Justin goodbye and tell him I love him and everyday his response is, "I love you so much. I'm sorry you have to go to work." He honestly feels so bad that I have to work and he isn't working right now. When I check my phone at lunch, I always have at least three texts from him telling me he loves me so much and thank you for working for us. He is so sweet! It always makes me so happy to know I have a husband who appreciates me so much. On Friday, I got home from work and Dallin was over and they were watching a movie. All the lights were off, so I dropped my stuff and went to lay by Justin. While I was watching the movie, I looked around the room and saw roses in one vase and sunflowers in another. It was so cute and absolutely made my day. I have the best husband! He is so helpful around the house and always makes things easier for me. I love him so much! I am the luckiest girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I think he's pretty great, as my brother. He called me and talked with me for awhile the other day and it was so nice! I enjoyed our conversation!
ReplyDeleteJen
I love your blog! I am so excited that you are part of our family. You and Justin make an adorable couple. Talk to you later....
ReplyDeleteyour husband is pretty wonderful... you guys rock. but if we are not in your friends list by the end of the week we are no longer friends in real life.. okay i didn't meant that. first of all you're one of my best friends. second of all i'm pretty sure that even if we locked our husbands up and separated them by a couple of oceans i'm pretty sure they would still find a way.. love you both!! ;)
ReplyDeleteKatey!!! Cute blog! You need to update it though! I need to know what is going on in your splendid life!! love you!
ReplyDelete