Friday, December 17, 2010

Finally Finished

So as usual it has been way too long since I last posted. Hopefully one day I will get better with this... Maybe when I have cute kids to write about. But today, this is all about my cute husband. I couldn't let this week pass by without recognizing all of his hard work. After 4 and a half long years, many hours of studying, and tons of stress, Justin is now a COLLEGE GRADUATE! And while I'm bragging about my wonderful husband, I must add that although he was taking 18 credits this semester, and was extremely stressed many times, he got really great grades as well! We are so excited for him to be done with school. Now we are doing lots of interviews and trying to get a job. We feel so blessed to even have interview opportunities in this economy and pray that one will lead to a job. Justin works so hard for us and is on the computer every spare minute he has to try to find one more job to apply for. He is amazing and is a great example to me. It is exciting to know we are now both done with college...until we do our Masters degrees...

1 comment:

  1. So fun you posted!:) We are proud of Justin too! See you all soon.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete