Thursday, February 17, 2011

Now that we are away from a lot of family and friends, I get lots of grief for the lack of updates on my blog... so here it goes!

We finally have an apartment! We are so excited! We signed our contract last night and will be moving in two weeks from Saturday. We love the location and cannot wait to live so close to work. Pictures will come soon after we move in.

As for other happenings in our life, there are not many. We love being in Arizona! It really feels like home. We also have loved living with our grandparents. They are so sweet and loving and help us out a lot. I think they love having the company around as well. Grandpa kept telling us to cancel our contract last night and keep living with them. They are great!

Justin loves his job! It is so nice to see how much he loves it, especially since he's still in boring training. He loves the people he works with, the atmosphere, and the company itself. I've taken him lunch a few times and it's been really fun to meet his friends and see his work. We are so blessed to even have a job during this bad economy, but to have one that Justin loves so much is much more than we could ask for.

We are having fun and loving life! Not much more you could ask for.

4 comments:

  1. We are sooo excited you are here too! Yahoo, you found an apartment! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy you updated! I am happy that you found an apartment soon. I hope you are super stoked for my update...coming soon to a blog near you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh katey, hi! i am so glad you left another comment on my blog so that i could finally remember to come see yours! i am a slacker like that, i know. but yay that you are happy in arizona. except sorta not yay, because george and i were holding out hope that you wouldn't like it there so you would be moving back soon. ah shucks.

    but really, we do miss you. last week when we were writing valentines to george's class he insisted that he needed to write one for "miss katey." he wishes his favorite nephew was still in his class :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sometimes I come to your blog for the music..just sayin' you have good taste! Miss you like a fat kid loves cake!

    ReplyDelete