Justin and I are excited to share our wonderful news! We are expecting a baby girl on November 15th. We are 19 weeks today and could not be more excited!
SOOOO excited for you! You are going to be the most darling mom. I love your baby bump you look awesome. People always told me I looked small with jack (and this one, actually) and I would always get so grumpy because I wanted a big old baby belly but I guess there are perks to not being huge! Hope you haven't been too sick- that can be miserable. CONGRATS!!
We got married on May 9, 2009. Justin will be graduating in December with a degree in Business Management. I graduated in April 2009 with a degree in Speech Pathology. We love being married and starting our own little family!
You look great and I can barely see a bump! You lucky girl! We are excited for you and Justin! Also, to be an Aunt/Uncle again! :)
ReplyDeleteJen
SOOOO excited for you! You are going to be the most darling mom. I love your baby bump you look awesome. People always told me I looked small with jack (and this one, actually) and I would always get so grumpy because I wanted a big old baby belly but I guess there are perks to not being huge! Hope you haven't been too sick- that can be miserable. CONGRATS!!
ReplyDelete