Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving!

As always I'm a little late on this, but I could not let Thanksgiving pass without posting something about it. We spent Thanksgiving in Arizona this year and had so much fun with the family! We got in late Tuesday night and had a busy busy schedule until we left on Sunday. On Wednesday, we went to the railroad park with the whole family... cousins, aunts, and of course lots of kids! It was so much fun to see everyone again! On Thursday, Justin and his two brothers in law ran in the 5k turkey trot. They had a lot of fun and did really well! Then of course later that day we had a big Thanksgiving dinner. On Friday, we had a girls day while the boys took the kids on a bike ride. On Saturday, we went to the lake and of course Justin and I made time for dinner at Goldie's with the family (a must every time we go to Arizona). It was a wonderful vacation and so much fun spending time with the family! I am so lucky to be a part of such a wonderful family! They are amazing and we never stop having fun.

Unfortunately, my camera died after a took one picture at the railroad park so I really don't have any pictures. I need to get them from my wonderful sisters and then I will eventually post them.

3 comments:

  1. Just for the record I'm still salty we didnt get to go to goldie's on the last trip to AZ. I vote road trip. ASAP. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun! What is goldie's? Since I go to AZ somewhat often now...I must know of this good place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can steal pics off of our blog's --just right click and save the pics on to your computer then drop them into your blog. I do it every once in awhile! Hee...:)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete