Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This is what summer is all about...

I can't believe summer has come and practically gone already. I love everything about summer, even if I am a real adult now with a job that isn't on break during the summer like school. To Justin and me, this is what summer is all about...


Golfing with my parents

Swimming with Dallin and Sam

Carwashes

Rodeo with our cousins

Bowling with the Van Blerkoms and Shirleys

Hot springs with friends

3 comments:

  1. Isn't summer the best! We miss you guys!! I love Justin in his hat!

    ps you're obviously the type of daughter my dad always dreamed of, Golfing??! I'm just awful, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be bummed again next summer when you're gone again. Next summer we are starting the goal of VanHill clan family vacations. Even if it's just somewhere meeting in the middle-We are not going another whole summer without the Hills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh. sounds and looks fun! It is nice to have friends. Thanks for updating!:)

    ReplyDelete