Sunday, September 12, 2010

Much needed update...

As I promised my wonderful sister-in-law, I am FINALLY updating my blog! It is much needed... I have had a draft of San Diego sitting in my post list for two months now! I am terrible!
Here is a quick run down of what has been going on in the last two months at the Hill household...
We had our annual Hill family vacation to San Diego in July. We love this vacation and look forward to it the minute we get back from it the prior year. Justin cannot wait to get back in the ocean and surf all his worries away. It wasn't only Justin surfing his worries away this year though... Everyone got out and surfed a wave or two. It was so fun to have the whole family out in the water together!






After we got back from vacation, we had to get back to real life. Justin finished up school for the summer and I went back to work. This summer I was working at a speech clinic as well as working in the office at my school. I absolutely loved working with the clients at the speech clinic and now cannot wait to get to grad school and be able to do what I love all the time!
Now it is turning to fall in Utah and all the leaves are changing. With the changing leaves comes Justin's last semester of school (yay!) and me going back to work at the school. I am in the office this year since we are hopefully leaving in December when Justin graduates. My boss didn't want the kids to get used to me if I am just leaving in a little while. I really like working in the office, but I must say I really miss my kids. I have a monitor by my desk that shows all the classrooms with sound, so I turn it on for a lot of the day to help me not miss my kids so much.
That is about everything that is happening in our little family. We are looking for jobs everyday and trying to make big decisions as we embark on this big journey together. Luckily we have each other and wonderful, supportive families to help us along the way.









1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I am so happy you updated it! Clay and I want to do something with you guys before you move away!

    ReplyDelete