Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Two Years


On May 9th, Justin and I celebrated our second anniversary. I can't believe two years have already passed. This year our anniversary was on a Monday so we celebrated mostly on the Saturday before. We didn't do anything too extravagant, but we did go to Roy's for dinner on Saturday. Roy's is an amazing Hawaiian restaurant that is at the hotel we stayed at after we got married. We went there the day after our wedding before we left on our honeymoon, so we thought we would go back this year to reminisce. It was just as delicious as we remembered. After Roy's, we walked outside the hotel for a little while. It is such a pretty hotel with little streams, pretty bridges and walkways, and a live band. It was fun to just relax and enjoy being together.


On Monday, our actual anniversary, we decided we needed to celebrate again. Golfing is something Justin and I love to do together. We went to a driving range and hit some golf balls for a little while. Nothing too romantic, but very us. We had a very fun anniversary weekend.





"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend..."


3 comments: