
This couch has been through a lot in it's lifetime. I became very attached to it very quickly. I thought it was very vintage looking and perfect for our little newlywed apartment. Justin was never crazy about the floral fabric, but I insisted it was the most perfect couch. This couch has moved from Boston to Utah (where we acquired it from Justin's wonderful sister and brother-in-law) and then from Utah to Arizona. It has been moved in through a window because the door was too small, has had a leg sawed off because the next door was also too small, it has held a sweet mother while she nursed her child, it has had three playful children jump upon it, and it has kept us so cozy as we watched countless movies with friends, family, or just the two of us. It broke my heart when I realized our move to Arizona finally did this couch in. It's cushions were lopsided, it's fabric becoming dull, and it just didn't feel as cozy. Our perfect little newlywed couch will be missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment